Product Reviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2015






Product Review ~ Even Glow Serum with 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care


When I first opened this product, I was skeptical. It has a vague orange tint and is pretty thick. It even smells fairly citrus-y. I was a little worried about how well it would soak into my skin and if I would have a reaction to the vitamin C. I dotted it lightly on the bags under my eyes and in a few places that might harbor a wrinkle or two, then I waited for it to dry. THE RESULTS WERE AMAZING. It was like nothing I’d ever seen. The skin under my eyes looked at least ten years younger. Places where normally there are hints of developing wrinkles were smooth and absolutely wrinkle free. I would never have believed that such a transformation could take place had I not seen it myself. My roommate would not believe my results until she tried for herself. She is ten years younger than I am and, of course, looks much younger; but, she also had amazing results with the Even Glow Serum!

A few things to know before using this product:

It is thick. Very thick. I may have overused it in my adoration of the stuff that first week, but it did cause a waxy build-up of some kind that easily scrubbed off.

In the places where I experienced waxy build-up, I broke out within days. I eased up on my usage, going down to once every few days, and had no further issue with it.

It may not mix well with other products. I used a facial scrub that I have used many times before with no problem, but had a severe reaction to it. The only new variable was that I had been using the Even Glow Serum for about a week. This could have been a complete coincidence, though.

I thought this was a great product. When I first saw the full list price, I felt it was a bit pricey; but, after seeing the results I can completely understand why one would pay it! This is a fantastic product that definitely delivers!

I received a promotional sample of this product in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment